As spring awakens in the northern hemisphere, we enter into a time of enhanced fertility and potent creativity. This seasonal shift is not only happening in the external world, a similar rhythm is going on within us.
Honoring this seasonal change through ceremony, ritual or the suggested journaling practice below is a great way to wake up this creative, fertile energy in your own life.
Whether you’re working on creating a human life, or more metaphorically, birthing a new project into the world or taking a new direction in your self-care, your work or a relationship, spring is a great time to harness the rhythms available to boost your creative life force energy.
Below are some journaling prompts for welcoming the creative, fertile energy of spring into your life. Take some time to create a quiet, meditative space. Perhaps put some spring flowers in a vase, light a candle and then grab your favorite pen and journal to explore what you want to nurture this season.
- What are you ready to birth into the world?
- What would your life look like if this “dream” came to be? Take a moment and close your eyes to visualize this in great detail. Soak it in. Then write it all down.
- Do you have the clarity and support you need to accomplish this dream?
- Do you know what your next step is?
- What are the limiting thoughts or beliefs that are holding you back?
- Are you willing to release these to step fully into your creative potential?
If you’d like support for embracing and embodying more fertility in your life, literally or metaphorically, let's chat!
I offer a free connection call to help you get clear about your intentions and any potential blocks to realizing your dream. Schedule your call via phone or Skype here.